- Braeckman acts conform the Belgian law on the protection of privacy (KB of 8 December 1992). See: www.privacycommission.be/en
- Personal details collected by this site are registered in the files of Braeckman Graanstokerij BVBA, Berchemweg 61, 9700 Oudenaarde, Belgium. You are entitled to access, correct and delete your personal data, and to object to the processing of such data, and you are responsible for their accuracy.
- Braeckman Graanstokerij BVBA may use your personal details to alert you to future initiatives. Your personal details will not be sold, loaned, rented, or passed on to third parties.
WEBSITE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Any use of this site by any person (“you” or the “user”) is governed by these terms & conditions.
This is only provided for people who have reached the legal age to consume and/or purchase alcoholic beverages (whichever is the higher) in their country of residence and provided that the consumption and/or purchase of alcoholic beverages is legal. If no legislation is in place in your place of residence, you should be no younger than 18 years.
PUBLISHER OF THE WEBSITE
The publisher of the website is Braeckman Graanstokerij BVBA, hereafter called ‘Braeckman’.
Braeckman Graanstokerij BVBA
BTW BE 0454.083.625 – RPM/RPR Oudenaarde
Unless stated otherwise, Braeckman is the owner of the intellectual ownership rights of this website and of all published materials. You may use this website, consult and copy materials thereof for your personal and exclusive use.
It is not allowed:
- To publish website content (inclusive of republishing on other sites)
- To sell or rent website content
- To reproduce, copy or commercially exploit website content
- To distribute website content except content specifically made available for distribution
APPLICABLE LAW AND AUTHORIZED COURTS
In case of any conflict concerning the interpretation, validity, or application of these general terms and conditions, Belgian law is applicable and only the courts of Ghent are authorized.